Phoenix Wright wrote a book.
first i just saw the title and comment and i laughed but then i saw the author’s last name and, my god
Cross-examining the Parrot: Thinking Outside the Bounds of Sanity
The best part is this is an actual book.
I wanted Ditto’s original art for reasons, but the only versions I could find online were tiny and crappy. So, I scanned it from my Versus Books Red-Yellow-Blue guide and fixed the color so it’s more vibrant. :>
Enjoy super cute old blobby blanket Ditto at 783x466 transparent bg PNG!!
9 favorite pictures of Josuke Higashikata - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable
am i torturing myself
Main theme from Punch-Out!!, Wii.
Game & Watch Multi-Screen advert.
oil panic is one of the funnest ones in the whole line.
probably only second to greenhouse
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
some loser: “why the fuck is Dr.Mario back”
Professor: Your essay must be 3,000 - 6,000 words
"IT HAS 8,564 WORDS AND I CAN’T DELETE ANY OF THEM WITHOUT RUINING MY ESSAY"
Oh look my ride is here